Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life

Fiddle de de fiddle de dum, look out pain, look out suffering, look out heartache, here I come. I started out as a sharp jagged cumbersome rock, moving slow and cutting deep in the stream of life. As I moved further down the mountain, the current became faster; ok, that's cool, so far so good. Shhh. what's that? Whitewater rapids; helllllp!!! Bouncing off a boulder I lost anger and strife, crashing into another I lost pride and arrogance, hitting another alcohol tore loose(that hurt). Water is slowing down and I can breathe again. Back pain get out of the way, arthrithic hands move, dim eyes brighten, because I am going to glide right by you to that clear still water by the path of righteousness.
Father and Son stroll by in the cool of the evening. Son, pick up that smooth shining Charles stone. Father, Charles did not crumble when I squeezed him. Let Us put him in the gem bag and take him home. Well done. Still plenty of work left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment