Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Fan

 I know a little Spanish,
 I struggle with English,
 but I am fluent in dyslexia.
Did you see the thunder?
No, I reply,
but I heard the lightening.
The dog needs to be
checked for flicks
and teas.  That could take
a while.
I know that I am getting
older, my thin is
getting skinner.
My all-time favorite
"When she finds out
the fan is going to
hit the ceiling",
which is much more
descriptive than
the original.  It leaves
the fan and surrounding
area cleaner also.
Put the dishes in
the hamper and the
dirty clothes in
the sink.  If you do
as you hear,
then the fan will
hit the ceiling.
Are you sweeping
or alake? 
No, I have one eye
shut and the other closed.
I have had a wonderful
wife, with my dyslexic
life.  She is a Gemini,
the two for control
fight.  Alas, I, the
third am nowhere in
sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment