Thursday, August 1, 2013

Suicide Demon

Here's that old demon
created with corrupt semen.
Coming in close, calling his name, Jack
smiling while slapping me on the back,
as if I am a friend.
When all he wants is my life's end
I thought I had this licked
but, now is the time he has picked,
to come back with all his might
to give me such a fright.
He is a cowardly turd
coming at me with more than a word.
Reminding me of the day,
when we watched our children play.
Our daughters, two,
turned their backs on me and you.
Our life to them we devoted,
now our hearts, they have exploded.
Who would have thought
that their love could be bought
by lies and deception.
All now is the perception
of a life of waste,
given up in such a haste.
All is gone wrong,
I wish that I could sing a song
and kill this sorry shit.
With a powerful hit
between his cold dark eyes
and end his stupid lies.
I would cover his body with a giant boil
and set him on fire with Chinese castor oil.
I would let all to a better life pass
but not his sorry ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment