Wednesday, June 13, 2018

gittin old

went to the doctor yesterday to get pre cancerous spots off my face.  had Sheila go back with me to consult the doctor.  I noticed that the dr and the nurse kept talking to Sheila as if I were invisible.  hey y'all, I can hear you. talk to me.  no avail, then it became apparent that they thought I had all timers.  that was funny.  reminded me of the visit to another dr. months ago.  she also went back with me at that visit.  the dr kept telling me I needed to give a urine and stool sample.  being a little hard of hearing, I said "huh?'  "give me a urine and stool sample" he said a little louder.  "huh"
  this time I knew he was annoyed and said a little louder as he repeated it again.  I looked at Sheila and she said in a voice I had no trouble hearing, "give him your drawers!"  I may have been proud at one time, but old age has taken care of that.  no one is more humble than me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment